Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Artbeads-new beading projects

I have found a new bead supplier on line: www.artbeads.com  They have graciously allowed me to select a few choice elements at no charge to me to design with and post. I just love being stimulated by new items. In fact, I was a bit down and reluctant to tackle something new after completing the 6 of Clubs project. This is just what I need to jump start my creative juices again. I have chosen some sterling silver and resin pendants by Tania Hartman as well as hand made boro glass toggles. Now--back to work! Joanne

Disclosure: The Tania Hartman Resin and sterling pendants as well as the boro glass toggles were kindly provided free-of-charge by Artbeads.com, within the frames of Artbeads.com blogging program. The author of this blog has not received any payment from above-mentioned company. The post above represents only personal opinion of the blog author.

No comments:

Post a Comment