Saturday, July 2, 2011

Trip to China

Wow. I am back from a trip to China. It was a great trip. We saw handpainted porcelain, silk embroidery, embroidery embellished tapestries and much more. I even got to hold a baby panda bear. We finished up in Cambodia and are planning to return to Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam next year. However, I did return with food poisoning and have been taking my good old time recovering.

Tomorrow, I saunter on down to Westminster, MD to teach my Falling Leaf Peyote stitched beadwork necklace at Common Ground, McDaniel College. I will also be taking a Japanese dyeing technique workshop. AND concerts every night.

Here are some photos of the porcelain painters.




                                       



And of course me and the 10 month panda baby.


More when I return from Common Ground. Joanne

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that that you can earn cash by locking special pages of your blog / site?
    All you need to do is join AdWorkMedia and use their Content Locking tool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you monetizing your premium file uploads?
    Did you know Mgcash will pay you an average of $0.50 per file download?

    ReplyDelete