Sunday, March 18, 2012

Felting Wool Boas 2+New Beadwork

I have been remiss in not including in the felt boa shots my own example. I did mine in all white expecting to dye the entire scarf after felting. However, it turned out so Victorian in white that I am loath to mess with it. I am toying with the idea of lightly tea dying it for an antique look.

I have also included my latest beadwork ventures. My love in beadwork is using brick stitch to actually draw figures or motifs. I am including "Swingtime" a brooch I did a while ago based on  a Fred and Ginger partnership. I just completed "Top Hat" and "Putt'n On The Ritz", brooches after a sole Fred.




I have also purchased several stoneware pendants from Artbeads and used the motif etched and painted in the pendant to create a surround for the focal bead.

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that you can earn cash by locking premium areas of your blog / site?
    Simply join Mgcash and use their content locking plugin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you making money from your premium file uploads?
    Did you know that Mgcash will pay you an average of $0.50 per link unlock?

    ReplyDelete