Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Just Felt Like It Exhibit

The I Just Felt Like It Exhibit is now open at the Saville Gallery, Cumberland, MD. Since I posted photo sequences of the creation of the "Spring" nuno felted-wool on tulle-banner, I thought that I would post a few photos provided to me by Roz Houseknecht of the finished banners.

Summer, Fall and Winter: Felted and fulled



Allegheny’s Arts Council’s Saville Gallery in Cumberland Maryland.


The show runs from 10 March until 2 April 2011.

Saville Gallery is located at 9 North Centre Street, Cumberland, MD 21502; 301-777-ARTS; www.alleganyartscouncil.org
Gallert hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM; Sat 11AM-4PM
Banners in place: Fall and Winter
 Summer

 Spring


Members of the Study Group participating in the exhibit include:
Joanne Bast, Bev Thoms, Roz Houseknecht, Zita Simutis, Dalis Davidson, Sharon Janda, Kathy Korin, Grace Mahanes, Paige Garber, Renate Maile-Moskowitz, Francine Stefancic, Terri Fisher, and Jeanne Bohlen

Here we are at the opening:

Sorry, but I happen to be missing from the opening as I had already left on my trip up the coast of Norway--more about that later. Joanne


No comments:

Post a Comment