Monday, February 14, 2011

Beadwork teaching at Common Ground

I have been remiss in working on my blog and my beadwork in the past few months. I have had 4 eye surgeries since November and am just getting my vision straightened out so that I can bead again. I have made a new necklace teaching sample using peyote stitch to suspend a gold plated leaf. I will be teaching this necklace at Common Ground, a wonderful composite of traditional and non traditional arts and music held at McDaniel College in Westminster, MD the first 2 weeks of July. My class will be the first week July 4-8. Come live on the campus and fill your days with a selection of classes and your nights with concerts. Great for the whole family. Check out www.commongroundonthehill.org for more info.


2 comments:

  1. Did you know that that you can make money by locking premium sections of your blog / site?
    To start just join CPALead and implement their Content Locking tool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you making money from your exclusive shared links?
    Did you know ShareCash will pay you an average of $500 per 1,000 unlocks?

    ReplyDelete